Terms and Conditions
LAND AIR SEA TRAVEL reserves the right and is not limited to:
- Refuse the consumption of food, drink (water allowed), alcohol or smoking on the bus
- Refuse entry to anyone intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Report to authorities any person acting in a manner that endangers others. This could result in forfeiting your charter.
- Apply first aid in the best interest of an individual, and take such measures to enlist assistance from an available service at the cost of the client.
- Refuse any item determined dangerous, flammable, illegal or not suitable to be carried on our bus.
- Shared transfer, minimum numbers apply.
- All sales are final and incur a cancellation fee.
- Please see links for our boats and travel with separate Terms and Conditions
LAND AIR SEA TRAVEL takes all measures in providing the best service to meet our clients' satisfactions.
Land Air Sea Travel in general accepts no liability for:
- Any loss of enjoyment experienced by clients due uncontrolled circumstances
- Any loss or damage to luggage/personal items, all items carried are at the owner's risk
- Third party claims associated with service provided
- Unexpected delays to reach destination