Book our bus for a half or full day customised tour, to see the utmost beauty of Sydney's Suburbs, Beaches, Mountains, Valleys, Landmarks, Attractions and the Exciting Bargain outlets.
We have put together some tours, combining funs, Adventures, Cultures, Sceneries and Bargains Hunting for you perusal. Those itineraries can be changed to suit your style and the group with whom you are travelling.
- City and Beach Tour: landmarks, historic sites, Bondi
- South Coast Tour: Kiama, Wollongong, Illawarra
- Jenolan Caves Tour: Jenolan Caves, Featherdale Park
- Blue Mountains Tour: Katoomba, Leura, Mount Tomah
- Hunter Valley Tour: Wineries and Attractions
- Canberra Tour: Landmarks and Attractions
- Bargain Hunting Tour: Duty free and shopping outlet
Contact us, to help you put together an amazing tour that you will treasure for life.
- Tours include: Pick up and drop off.
- Tours exclude: Food, drinks and entry fee to attractions.
Example South Coast Tour:
8:00 am depart Sydney to Illawarra fly, after a short rest, local guide will take you on a guided tour, for a tremendous view, walking 500 meters in the treetop canopy some 20-30 meters above ground level (suitable for all ages).
Lunch at one of the restaurant (not included in the price)
2:30 pm depart Kiama to Nan Tien Temple. Nan Tien Temple known as “Southern Paradise” is the largest Buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere, for a guided tour (except Monday).
4:00 pm depart Nan Tien Temple 4:00 pm making our way home carrying with us the full day unforgettable memorable experience.